Trendy Treehouse Photography Contest - Smiles

This weeks theme over at The Trendy Treehouse's Photography contest is "Smiles"...and boy do I have some great pictures of baby-girl smiling! 

 I chose to enter this picture because it's from Christmas morning and I love that you can see the Christmas tree lights in the background.  So cute!



If you want to check out all the other great pictures in this weeks link party click HERE.


ShutterLoveTuesdays


3 Response to Trendy Treehouse Photography Contest - Smiles

June 15, 2010 at 12:59 PM

AWWWW!!!!!!

June 18, 2010 at 10:18 AM

Following from New Friend Friday! Nice to meet you!

June 18, 2010 at 4:03 PM

I'm stopping by from Blog Hop Friday & am your newest follower.

If you have a chance, I'd love for you to stop by my blog, follow back and take a moment to enter any of the current 4 giveaways {low entries}.

Have a great weekend

http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/2010/06/friday-friends-hops.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails