Featured Projects


It was another exciting week for I Can Find The Time!  Three of my projects were featured on some really amazing blogs...


My DIY Matchbook Notepads were featured on
Photobucket

And my favorite project, the Growth Chart I made for my daughter, was featured on


And my quick tutorial on making a Shopping Tote from a Pillowcase was featured on


Thank you very much to all these great blogs for featuring my projects! 


2 Response to Featured Projects

August 12, 2010 at 4:16 PM

Hi, Kathryn! Congrats on your features. :) I wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog to enter the Giveaway. Hope you'll come visit again soon. :)

August 13, 2010 at 2:18 PM

Hi,

I'm on a Blog Hop and added my name to your list of followers.

Happy Friday!

Lisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails