By Studio 13 - Baseball String Bracelet with Monogram Charms

Just a quick post to let everyone know that I added a great new item to the shop today...

Baseball String Charm Bracelets!




It can be for a name, a school, a mascot...anything you'd like!  All Charms are sterling silver and are made in the USA. The are 1/2" tall and vary in width depending on the letter. Each charm is woven into the bracelet without a jump ring to ensure they don't fall off.

I currently have the following letters in stock and ready to ship:
A B C D E H J K L M N P R S T

And the best part is...this Baseball String Charm Bracelet is only $13!  That's right, for the price of lunch out you can have your very own personalized Baseball String Charm Bracelet!

I hope you all enjoy this update to my most popular item as much as I do!

1 Response to By Studio 13 - Baseball String Bracelet with Monogram Charms

January 2, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Cute, I love the charm added to the bracelet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails